Shirt Design Tips
Design - Edit - Purchase
- 1. Click design now.
- 2. Select to start with a blank canvas or one of our thousands of design templates.
- 3. To add additional art or text, select the add art or add text buttons from the edit design menu.
- 4.Art and Text elements can clicked and dragged around the design area.
- 5.When dealing with text be careful not to squish or distort it to much.
- 6. Always double check your spelling.
- 7. Anything more than 2 colors is the same price, BE CREATIVE!!!
- 8. Upload full color photos for full color shirts.
- 9. Create high contrast designs. Text and images should contrast your shirt color.
Design Tip #1
CREATE T-SHIRTS WITH HIGH CONTRAST
Good contrast means the design you put on the T-shirt stands out and is readable.
Bad contrast means the design you put on the T-shirt is hard to see and blends with the T-shirt.
Design Tip #2
DESIGNS WITH SPACE MAKE BETTER SHIRTS COMPARED TO SOLIDS
Designs with space feel ligher and more comfortablewhen wearing.
Blocky and thick designs make the T-shirt feel heavy and uncomfortable when wearing